- Marketing Communication
- Marketing strategy & plans
- Brand & positioning strategies
- Website Development
- Event Planning
- Social media
- Leadership and Management
- Digital Marketing
- Email Campaigns
- CRM Systems
- Google Analytics
- Brochure Design
- Product Launches
- PR and internal commmunication
- B2B Marketing
I am a focused marketing professional with over 24 years’ experience of delivering creative, measurable, successful campaigns using both traditional and digital marketing techniques.
I offer marketing consultancy services for SME's. This ranges from developing a full marketing communications strategy to providing advice and getting involved with specific projects, such as developing a new website.
I am happy to meet up for a coffee to discuss any marketing requirements your business has. I operate primarily in Liverpool, The Wirral and the wider Merseyside regions.
NES Roofing & Energy
Marketing Consultant1 - 5 Employees 2016 - 2016
Self-employed Marketing Consultant, working on a 3 month lead generation project for an SME Solar Roofing Company. New Wordpress website built and launched, new content generated for blog, social media, website. Direct mail campaign to previous customers. Google analytics reporting.
Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd
Marketing Manager1999 - 2016
Marketing Manager (Alumasc Facades Division) - 2 Years (2014-2016)
- Part of the senior management team of an expanding division.
- Developed marketing strategy for the brand using both digital and traditional marketing techniques.
- Chaired Marketing Committee for the Insulated Render and Cladding Association (trade association for this brand sector).
- Compiled marketing plans, budgets and reports and delivered strategic marketing presentations to senior management.
Marketing Manager (Alumasc Roofing and Facades Divisions) - 3 Years (2011-2014)
- Part of the senior management team of two diverse specification-sales driven divisions, managing multiple integrated marketing campaigns for both brands, with 3 direct reportees.
- 3 websites redesigned and re-launched in this time period, videos created, brochures produced, multiple event management, two new advertising campaigns and digital marketing communications.
Marketing Manager (Alumasc Exterior Building Products Divisions) - 12 Years (1999-2011)
- Responsible for all marketing activity for all brand divisions of Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd – Rainwater, Drainage, Roofing and Facades for 12 years. Statutory Director March 2009-Aug 2012,
- Compiled a single marketing plan and budget covering all brands, managing a team of 5 who provided marketing support for the sales team including CRM system deveopment and lead generation.
- The most important strategic campaign during this period was to develop an overarching brand for 4 separate operating divisions. The objective waw to create am umbrella brand identity - logo, styling and strapline for the business to be applied to all marketing collateral. Each sub-brand was colour coded and latterly given individual logos. Aim was brand consistency and awareness of full offer to target markets. A corporate brochure completed the integrated offer. The Alumasc Group plc adapted the logo for their own use and rolled it out to other operating divisions.
- IDM Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with B2B
- CIM Diploma in Marketing (University of Salford)
- BA (Hons) Business Studies (University of Sheffield)
Interests and Hobbies
- Friends of the Flyover Volunteer – overall aim is to have the Churchill Way Flyover (2 elevated roads in Liverpool City Centre) transformed into a unique urban park and cultural venue.
- Sport - hot yoga, occasional charity runs